Application engineer job opening in Sunnyvale
A promising EDA software startup company working in the hot DFM field is
seeking a talented application engineer with 0 to 5 years of experiences.
Here is a brief job description:
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
a) Work in a cross-functional team to achieve business objectives; must be a
b) Help the team to develop mission-critical applications using Anchor's
advanced tools and technologies.
Help the team to solve leading-edge customers' pressing problems in the
c) Help the team to maintain the quality of the products
- 0 to 5 years of EDA corporate or field applications experience, with strong
interpersonal and communication skills; a self-starter and quick learner.
- Hands on knowledge in full-custom design, place & route, physical verifiation,
tapeout operation, and lithography is prefered.
- Skilled in scripting and programming in Unix/Perl/Cshell/C/C++/Tcl/Tk
environment is a plus
- Strong knowledge in RET and expert in DFM applications is a plus.
- MS degree in EE, Computer Science or related fields.
- Light travel is required.
Please refer to www.anchorsemi.com for details about the company.
Please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org
if you are interested.
If you want me forward for you, please put title: application engineer job opening in Sunnyvale
. email to: